Jagwire's Straddle Cables With Adjusters are for use on TRP Eurox and Paul Component Engineering cantilever brakes (brakes sold separately). The adjusters fit onto one brake arm and allow you to turn the rubber-coated ends of the adjusters to fine-tune your brake adjustment by tightening/loosening the Straddle Cables (included but not shown in the photo). You get 2 Straddle Cables and 2 Adjusters.
$2.29 - $6.29
Shifting cables for Road/Mountain bikes.
Jagwire's Aluminum Housing Connectors allow joining two sections of the same-size cable housings together in case you only have shorter sections and you need to make a longer one. It comes in 4, 4.5 and 5mm diameter. Match the diameter of the housing sections on your bike.
$5.99 - $13.49
Jagwire's Road Brake Inner Wire is a high-quality brake cable made of stainless steel for excellent braking performance, corrosion resistance and durability. It comes in Campagnolo and SRAM/Shimano models and lengths to fit single and tandem bicycles.
$4.99 - $10.99
Jagwire's Shift Inner Wire is a high-quality shift cable made of stainless steel for excellent shifting performance, corrosion resistance and durability. It also comes in lengths to fit single and tandem bicycles.
$21.99 - $25.99
Jagwire's Universal Sport Brake Cable Kits are the perfect way to enhance your braking performance while adding a little style to your bike, too. Compatible with both mountain and road brakes, the slick stainless cables provide smooth, powerful braking. And with the housing and all the needed parts included, these cable kits are easy to install and ready to deliver years of smooth positive braking.
$21.99 - $23.99
Jagwire's Universal Sport Shift Kits are the perfect way to enhancing shifting performance and precision and add style to your bike, too. Compatible with Shimano, SRAM, and Campagnolo systems, the slick stainless cables provide smooth, precise shifts, excellent durability and corrosion resistance. And with the housing and all the needed parts included, these kits are easy to install and ready to deliver years of flawless gear changing.
$27.48 - $51.74
- Aluminum and brass ferrules to finish cable housing - Cable end crimps for derailleur and brake cables - Cable Os for frame protection
- Vision Aero/reverse brake lever specific brake cable - Replacement cables that only work with Vision reverse brake levers - Sold individually
• MTB or Road • Stainless steel • 1.5mm diameter • 2000mm length
• Galvanized steel inner wire • Standard 5mm brake housing • Front or Rear
• MTB or Road • 1.5 x 2667mm • Galvanized
• Galvanized steel inner wire • Standard 5mm S.I.S. housing • Front or Rear • Mountain or road
- Non-SIS 5mm alloy ferrules - Sold individually - Color: Silver
• 50 feet (15.2 meters) length • 5mm diameter brake cable housing
- Routes cables underneath the bottom bracket - Will not rust or corrode
- Use: Brake - Length: 30mm - Diameter: 5mm
• Multi-strand construction • Length: 25 feet • Size: 4mm
• Multi-strand construction • Length: 25 feet • Size: 5mm
$74.99 - $112.49
- Use: S.I.S. - Length: 30mm
• Galvanized steel inner wire • PTFE lined brake housing • Front or Rear • Mountain or road
• Stainless steel shifter cable • PTFE-coated for reduced friction • Length: 2000mm
• For mountain bike cable-actuated brakes • 1.5mm x 3000mm • Stainless steel
• Fits cantilever brakes • Sold individually
- Complete cable kits for internal three speed hubs
- Rubber - Color: Black
- Shimano brand casing with internal lining for optimized response - Brake: offered in a stiffer (M-System) for MTB, or a more pliable (SLR) version for road applications (can be used for either discipline depending on user preference) - Derailleur: (SIS-SP41) compressionless design pre-lubricated with silicon grease to decrease cable friction
- Wet or muddy condition cable sealing solution
$43.90 - $99.90
- Brake casing has internal lining and external plastic coating - Derailleur casing is compressionless with internal lining and external plastic coating
- Aluminum cable-end crimps for derailleur or brake applications to prevent fraying after the final cut
Page 1 of 6 Next page