Created by athletes – for athletes, Leg Lube Performance Shave Gel offers exceptional performance over ordinary soap and shaving cream. The ultra-lubricating and natural formula reduces drag, nicks, in-grown hairs, razor burn and dry skin and can be used anywhere you shave: on the legs, face, arms, chest, bikini and back. You can even use Leg Lube out of the shower and without running water, by wiping your razor and legs with a towel! Plus you'll love the pleasant scent and the way it leaves you feeling fresh and tingly shave after shave. Leg Lube and the bottle are made in the U.S.A. and it's even sized to meet TSA carry-on regulations.
Park's Shop Stool boasts a super-comfy padded seat, sturdy chrome-plated-steel legs and Park's colorful logo on top. The seat spins 360 degrees and is positioned at a height of 32 inches, which is perfect for wheel truing and all other work at a bench or counter.
Everybody needs a good knife in their backpack or tool kit. Here's a favorite of the All-City team, made by the fine folks at CRKT. It's got a clip on one side, the AC logo on the other, and is good for spreading delicious jams, making dangerous arm movements, and of course, cutting things. - Open length: 6.5-inches - Closed length: 3.75-inches - Blade length: 2.625-inches - Weight: 3.1-ounces - Blade material: Stainless Steel - Edge type: fine - Handle material: steel - Knife type: locking folder
Featuring a three-color Park Tool logo and "bike wrench" graphic, Park Tool's Pint Glass is made from heavyweight, dishwasher-safe glass.
One bike, one person, three seasons: Topeak's Bikamper is your trusted friend on serious epics. The main body is constructed of water-resistant, 45-denier nylon with 3 mesh panels for ventilation and the fly is fully water-proofed ripstop nylon for complete protection when the weather turns foul. Instead of using poles, the Bikamper utilizes your front wheel and your bike to hold it's shape. Both the tent and the fly pack down to a bike-friendly size and it even comes equipped with its own stuff sack that straps to your bars.
A must for any swimmer, TYR's Anti-Fog Spray keeps your goggles and glasses clean and prevents them from fogging.
TYR's Burner EBP Fins are a great training tool for building strength while maintaining a high cadence kick. The ultra-soft, high-buoyancy rubber helps elevate your lower body to maintain proper position. There's even a Wall Gripper Footpad so you can push off from the wall with confidence.
TYR's Crossblade fins are a great all-around training fin. By combining the best of a short blade fin for tempo work and a long blade fin for building power, you get the best of both worlds with one set of fins.
Never get caught without a towel! TYR's soft, absorbent, synthetic Dry-Off Sport Towel is small enough to keep stashed in your training bag and can be used to dry off and wrung out repeatedly. Plus, a storage case is included, too.
TYR's Soft Silicone Ear Plugs mold easily to your ears for a comfortable, watertight seal. A storage case is also included to keep your ear plugs clean.
Surly's Junk Straps can secure almost anything to almost anything else. Essentially an extra long toe strap, they're easy to use and store. And, trust us, these handy straps will get used often.
•Uses one 9v battery (not included) •Fits most handlebars
$21.99 - $22.49
• Self locking rear mount design • Fully adjustable length for 26" to 29" wheels • Alloy construction
• Forged alloy construction • Center mount design • 285mm w/top plate • Cut to length • Foot boot included
A proper riding position makes all the difference when you're racing or pursuing your personal best, so Sunlite offers the Alloy Tri-Bar Pads to get you in an aerodynamic tuck. These pads attach to your Alloy Tri-Bar (sold separately) easily, and they keep you comfy no matter how far you push. Enter your first time trial or just shave off some precious seconds on the lunch loop!
• Plastic riser block allows the position of front wheel at one of two heights
$10.39 - $13.59
Sunlite's Polo Seat Rail is the right part for mounting Sunlite's Polo Saddles on your favorite bike (Sunlite's Polo Saddles are sold separately and also sometimes called "banana seats"). To install, the seat's clamp fits onto the seatpost and the Seat Rail attaches to the rear wheel axle and the back of the Polo Saddle to support it. The Seat Rail has several mounting positions for getting your saddle in the most comfortable position. This sturdy-steel strut (also called a "sissy bar") boasts a beautiful polished-chrome finish to match your rig's smooth style. The 36-inch model has a built-in backrest that extends above the seat.
• Aluminum double kickstand • Includes top plate • Not adjustable • 26-inch bicycle compatible
• Aluminum double kickstand • Includes top plate • Adjustable for bikes from 24" to 700c
• Forged aluminum construction • Center mount design
• Rear mount • Fits 26" wheels • Aluminum
• Rear mount • Fits 26" wheels
- From the company that has been making insulated drink products since 1913 - Classic design carrying case with screw top lid houses (4) 2Oz. Stainless steel shot glasses - Made from odorless and tasteless stainless steel and rustproof finish that withstands weather and wear - Dishwasher safe - Lifetime warranty
- Tough lightweight injection molded plastic - Adjustable to fit 20 inch or larger wheel
- Separate bracket mounts to ceiling or 2x4 joists - Dual rope system for easier hoisting - Hardware, tie off cleat, and accessory straps for ladders, kayaks, canoes included - 50lb weight capacity
- Provides 45mm of incremental height adjustment for the extension riser stack on the Specialized Carbon Aerobar or Specialized Hydroformed Alloy Aerobar. - Includes two 5mm spacers, two 10mm spacers, four 20mm spacers, and all necessary hardware.
Specialized's C50 carbon extensions allow for a low aggressive aero position or a high-leverage position for climbing. Their 22.2mm outer diameter is compatible with many standard aftermarket aerobar clamps, and at 400mm long, they can be cut to fit your specific reach.
Specialized's Carbon Ski-Tip Extensions are lightweight and ergonomic, perfect for optimizing your aero position. The 40-degree carbon ski-tip extensions offer 10mm of lateral jog to fit a wide range of arm widths. The 22.2mm outer diameter is compatible with many standard aftermarket aerobar clamps, and at 400mm long, they can be cut to fit your specific reach.
Mate Specialized's Clip-On Clamp to a pair of aero extension bars and get time on your side. Their 22.2mm diameter is compatible with many standard aftermarket extensions, and with a one-bolt hinge system, they're simple to install.
Page 1 of 3 Next page